Use of this website is subject to the terms and conditions outlined below. By using this website or booking through direct contact with Siam Adventique Co., Ltd., you agree to be legally bound by the following terms and conditions. All bookings are accepted on the basis that you have read and agreed to all of these terms and conditions, which are designed to protect both customers and our company.
- All bookings will be guarantee at the time of reservation by credit card or money transfer directly to our bank account.
- Pre-payment must be in full and any bank fees or transfer costs will be your responsibility. For example, 3% of credit card usage fee is required for any payment by credit card.
- All bookings are not confirmed and payment is not deemed made until the deposit is received by Siam Adventique Co., Ltd.
- Final payment for your vacation is due 30 days prior to commencement of services, and only full pre-payment can guarantee your reservation.
- In the event of payment default on the final prepayment schedule, Siam Adventique Co., Ltd. reserves the right to cancel all of your bookings.
Cancellations and Amendments
- All requests for cancellations and transfers must be received in writing whether mail or email.
- Changes will become effective on the date of written confirmation being received.
- In case of cancellations, there will be an administrative fee with a minimum of 1,000 baht.
- For any cancellation made more than 45 days prior to arrival, customer will receive a full refund less the actual administrative fee.
- For any cancellation made 30 to 45 days prior to arrival will receive a partial refund of 80%.
- less than 29 days or no show are non-refundable.
- Special cancellation conditions may apply to accommodations, airline fares, and some types of transportation.
- Our company shall not be held liable or responsible if certain hotel rooms and air tickets are not changeable or cancellable.
- We provide a local accidental insurance to all customers. However, due to the very limited liability of Thai insurance, we recommend you to purchase an additional travel insurance from your home country.
- We are not responsible for any loss, injury, damages, delays, political actions, change of schedules, or any irregularities arising from unusual circumstances beyond our control.
- Siam Adventique reserves the right to substitute your accommodation to a similar grade when necessary. In case your preferred one is fully booked, we will find an alternative hotel at same or better standard for your choice.
- During the peak seasons such as the Christmas eve and New Year’s eve, Compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement or a supplement charge may be added to your invoice due to certain hotel policies.
Force Majeure and Disputes Rates
- Siam Adventique Co., Ltd. shall not be held liable or responsible for failure to execute arrangements specifi herein directly or indirectly occurred by or through or in consequence of war, strikes, riots and Acts of God or conditions beyond our control. It is expressly agreed and declared that the proper law of the Agreement is the of Thailand and that any disputes, action or other matters arising there under shall be determined in a court o in Thailand in accordance with the laws and procedures of Thailand and under any and all circumstances.
- In summary, all personally identifying data will not be captured by us or used in the cookies. We respect the bounds of the Google Analytics Terms of Service.
- This website uses the Google AdWords remarketing service to advertise on third party websites (including Google) to previous visitors to our site.
- You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.
- Google Analytics collects information such as how often users visit this site, what pages they visit when they do so, and what other sites they used prior to coming to this site.
- We use the information that we receive from Google Analytics only to improve this site and never to identify your identity.
- Google Analytics collects only the IP address assigned to you on the date you visit this site, rather than your name or other identifying information.
- We do not combine the information collected through the use of Google Analytics with personally identifiable information. Although Google Analytics plants a permanent cookie on your web browser to identify you as a unique user the next time you visit this site, the cookie cannot be used by anyone but Google.
- Google Analytics employs cookies to define user sessions, which allows for the collection of data about how visitors are using the websites. Google Analytics uses only first-party cookies for data analysis.
- This means that the cookies are linked to a specific website domain, and Google Analytics will only use that cookie data for statistical analysis related to your browsing behavior on that specific website.
- According to Google, the data collected cannot be altered or retrieved by services from other domains. If you choose, you can opt out by turning off cookies in the preferences settings in your web browser.
- For more information on Google Analytics, please visit Google Analytics: http://www.google.com/analytics/tos.html